Thursday, March 29, 2007

March 29, 2007 - My Favorite Place In The World

My favorite place in the world is usually quiet. Well it's quiet when I make it to be. It can be very loud too. It is a place, the only place, where I can be completely alone if I so chose. It is a place that is only mine. It isn't very big, but is big enough. This place is pretty much all blue. Even the floor is blue. This place is pretty cold in the winter, but in the summer that is a good thing. This place has also changed over the years, as I got older. It used to pink, and the floor used to be white. It used to be plainer, with not much too it. But now as I have grown this place has grown too. In this place, I can pretty much do whatever I want. That is why I like it so much. I can do my own thing, think whatever I want, and nobody can tell me what to do. And if I had to share this place with anyone, well I just don't know what I would do.

No comments: